[SCA-cooks] Need breakfast help

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Thu Feb 13 15:15:03 PST 2003

What I did one year at Christmas Revel in Axemoor was take ALL leftovers
from dinner, yes, broccoli, turkey, you name it we shredded it.  Then in
large pans cooked eggs with handfuls of the shredded left overs.  We added
cheese to some.

But it was enough to fill everyone, especially since over 50 showed up who
WEREN'T on the list. We were at a state park waaaaaaaaay out before
Covington grew up.  Can't just send them home!  H

That was the year the Autocrat forgot to buy a tree, a wonderful lady danced
for a tree at a tree lot and we invited the owner and wife to dinner.  He
gave us a $100 tree!!

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm