[Sca-cooks] Dayboard for 100 help needed ASAP - Straightened out

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Feb 13 19:01:15 PST 2003

Dearheart when did you find out that they bailed?  Save my email address
and if this EVER happens again email me.
HELL HERE!!!
864-306-3502
CALL ME!!!! It is only about a 4 hour drive.  I didn't see this email
line until I think last night... could have been Tuesday I dunno the
days all run together now...
Had I known Monday I could have probably done something...
Good luck to you!!! Sorry I can't be there but if I can find any Rapier
Cooks I will send them towards the kitchen.  ;)

I might not be in your local group but I consider us to be in the same area.

Nichola