[Sca-cooks] Kennaquhair Report New Record

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 10:28:44 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/19/2003 12:11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> Um, I had to chip a little frozen dew off my windshield this morning,
> does that count?
>
> Grinning, ducking and running,
> Selene Colfox in shirtsleeve winter Caid

I wasn't going to say anything... but we didn't even have dew this morning,
much less frost... we had SOME fog, but that burned off fairly quick.

Got rain predicted for Friday if that makes anyone feel better...

::Running::
Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)