[Sca-cooks] Re:New to list

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:02:27 PST 2003

> > Yup.  I know a few of you on this list have watched me fall out in an
>asthma
> > attack from someone walking by with scents on.  Makes for an outing in a
> > public place very interesting.  At my work they have taken to
>practically
> > forbidding folks from wearing stuff cuz it made them nervous when I
>would
> > end up at the doctor or hospital.  Now the folks at the bank have to
>deal
> > with me...or kill me.
>
>Olwen, if you see me at an event when you move up here, don't be surprised
>if I take a long time to work my way over to you. that way if I'm wearing
>anything that might cause you discomfort, we can figure it out before it's
>a problem.
>
>-- jadwiga, herbalist, who often finds that she smells of her stuff even
>when not wearing it.
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

OK.  I responded to your funny one with exactly what I would put here.  I
have had the fun and opportunity to meet and share a hug with you sweetie.
I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, but if you are smelling of herbs, which
I know you work with alot, then I would not have any problem (unless it's
weed~terribly allergic~go figure).  Actually, I often put on ginger.  Of
course, I find out now that cinimmon is what I should have been wearing for
the aphrodisiac value...
Olwen