[Sca-cooks] Fwd: request for information

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 09:44:26 PST 2003

-------Original Message-------
From: Vincent Cuenca <bootkiller at hotmail.com>

Hmmm… it seems to me that what with Granado's penchant for plagiarism it
might be interesting to do some sort of concordance or listing of what
recipe came from where.  So far we've got Scappi and de Nola reprinted; I
wonder who else he ripped off?

Anybody feeling adventurous?

Vicente

According to Barbara Santich (I think), Granado plagiarized ALL of Scappi.  I don't think we have to look for other sources.

Some of the recipes are obvious, because he says "in the Italian style" or some such.

It would be interesting to know, but one would have to have a copy of Scappi.

Brighid ni Chiarain