[Sca-cooks] Long time coming was New to list

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:59:06 PST 2003

Ahhh Leah, you would most likely put me straight in the hospital.
Don't get me wrong, I like the oils.  I just can't tolerate them.  And they
quickly build up on peoples skin and clothing, going unnoticed by the wearer
that watery eyes are left in their wake.
When I first fell ill with asthma it was because of a student who wore
patchuli(sp).  He said he had worn it for about 20 years.  He even used
patchuli soap.  You could smell this fellow coming when he was hundereds of
feet from the building!  He had not a clue.  He could have stopped applying
the stuff and still smelled like it for the rest of a long life.  But this
is an exception.  An extreme case.  I am sure this is not you.
Olwen