[Sca-cooks] online books/manuscripts page?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Feb 21 06:30:32 PST 2003

> Oh! This is the first I've heard of such a page. I've got a file on online
> cookbooks in the Florilegium, and had started collecting messages that
> mentioned various non-cooking online manuscripts and books for another
> possible file. Perhaps I don't need to do that file now.

Here's my current collection of ebook collections sites:

 Ebooks:

    * Biblioteca Arcana http://www.cs.utk.edu/~mclennan/BA/
    * Classic Reader - http://www.classicreader.com/
    * Electronic Text Collections in Western European Literature -
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/wess/etexts.htm
    * eBook Locator:  http://www.ebooklocator.com/
    * Historical Text Archive http://historicaltextarchive.com/links.php
    * Internet Shakespeare Editions -
http://web.uvic.ca/shakespeare/index.html
    * SearcheBooks.com http://www.searchebooks.com/
    * Digital Book Index : http://www.digitalbookindex.com/
    * Wright American Fiction (1851-1875)
http://www.letrs.indiana.edu/web/w/wright2/
    * U Penn Online Books Page: http://digital.library.upenn.edu/books/
    * Bibliomania - http://www.bibliomania.com/

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop