[Sca-cooks] Re:New to list

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Feb 21 06:31:09 PST 2003

> Oh? Is this something you've read in your research of period items? If so, I'd like to have the information for my aphrodisiacs-msg file. Or is this something you've discovered from personal experience? :-)

I believe it's the results of modern aroma research, but I can't remember
where I read it! Argh...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop