[Sca-cooks] Pastry Team Special on TV

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 11:43:54 PST 2003

Jared and I have thrown ourselves into the world of cake decorating
lately, taking the Wilton courses and getting hooked.  Our teacher is
making noises about us all going to the Pastry Championships in Las
Vegas, July 4-5, 2003.  Recreational and professional seminars from June
29 on.  <http://www.pastrychampionship.com/>  We are thinking about it.

Selene Colfox