[Sca-cooks] funnel cakes

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:18:13 PST 2003

I don't think I was originally asking about them, I knew that *they* were
period... what wasn't period was/is the costume I wear to *sell* the
things... (it's rather "I dream of Jeannie meets chainmail) but since the
renn faire I sell them at has fairies in the storyline, well... I'm not that
worried.  :-)

Generys