[Sca-cooks] SCA Feasts....

Debra Tonjes dethriel at optonline.net
Sun Feb 23 09:46:33 PST 2003

Allow me to de-Lurk for a moment to make a small comment.

Please note that this is only my opinion.

I just finished working beside my husband, Francesco DeGrimm and Ori Grimr
Vithfari the feeding of folks at the EK King and Queens Bardic Championship
event.  I did the third remove, the dessert remove.  I only did one
remove...Grimm and Grimr did the rest.  This was the 4th Event I
participated as a Cook at.

I'm so completely exhausted today, I have to keep hitting the backspace to
delete all the mistakes writing that I'm making.

My point....I stand in awe of those of you on this list who seem to have
done so many feasts as Cook, Feastocrat, Kitchener, what have ye....

*bows in deepest respect*

Master Adamantius(forgive any spelling mistakes in ye name, I am a bit
fatigued)....Countess Brekke...thank you so much for your support and
comments...you made the exhaustion worth it for myself and my Lord by what
you said.

Avraham, I shall see ye next weekend....I shall be at Tavern after
all....Cian au'Lochan got me to promise to help with the Sunday morn
breakfast...(see what can be gotten out of me when exhausted and promised
dang good backrubs!)

Althea DeGrimm, now going back to sleep if Kakarot the Krazed Kitten will
let her....