[Sca-cooks] SCA Feasts....

Debra Tonjes dethriel at optonline.net
Sun Feb 23 20:12:34 PST 2003

> So, what *did* you serve for your dessert course? "Remove" not being the
> period term, I suppose your use of it was due to your total exhaustion.
:-)

*grin* I served rose and orange-blossom scented cream tartlets....apparently
these were appreciated...

> > Althea DeGrimm, now going back to sleep if Kakarot the Krazed Kitten
will
> > let her....
> Well, there is a period Spanish recipe which will solve that problem...
:-)

Right now, Kakarot is mewing sadly from within the shower...where he has
been banished to after being found scarfing leftover ramen out of my
bowl...damn kitten!

What was that recipe...?

Althea, wondering..not that she'd *actually* do that.....*grins*