[Sca-cooks] New to sca list

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:38:04 PST 2003

Oh yes, please do send us details on your camp set-up. :)

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Al Hirrar Byat
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.