[Sca-cooks] The Workshop

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 25 05:26:21 PST 2003

Was that from Gunther? If not, I'd ignore it.  Cooking is a part of Arts & Sciences in Ansteorra (or maybe just in Mooneschadowe?). And with all the other stuff discussed on the list, I don't see how this could be considered spam.
Question to the list:  How important is ambience to the feast experience in your area? What do you ask your hall stewards to do to help with recreating a medieval feeling to the feast hall?  What about entertainment, where does it fit in?
Liadan
 Jennifer Conrad <tjconrad at earthlink.net> wrote:Due to the fact that some find a post about an SCA wide A&S forum to be
spamming, I must take my leave of this list.

Sorry to have been a bother,

Lady Luveday Tyreman