[Sca-cooks] The Workshop

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Feb 25 07:08:41 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Due to the fact that some find a post about an SCA wide A&S forum to be
> spamming, I must take my leave of this list.
>
> Sorry to have been a bother,
>
> Lady Luveday Tyreman

Don't know who said such a thing, but whoever it is needs to catch a clue.
This is precisely to sort of thing all of us like to hear about from
off-topic posts- very much preferred to subjects such as the current
nastiness in the Middle East.

Gunthar, I very much doubt you would say such a thing- could you address
this, please?

And Luveday, if Gunthar didn't say it, it's an opinion, not a List rule.
Keep in mind- opinions are like belly buttons- everybody has one, but many
shouldn't see the light of day....

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,