[Sca-cooks] of sage & toads

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 26 07:48:55 PST 2003

> I know someone who's doing research for a book on poisons.  I'll see if this rings a bell with him.

If he has any resources to suggest, it would be great to have them.
Because people are always asking me about period poison resources, and
other than the pseudo-Abertus Magnus text, I don't know any!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_