[Sca-cooks] OP pizza strips (the Rhode Island kind)

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:22:26 PST 2003

LOL... I sent so many emails out announcing it that I completely forgot you
guys (not that I don't love you all too, just there were a LOT of emails)...
not to mention that it really isn't that big of the change - half the
SCAdians I told were like, wait, you all WEREN'T already married? But yeah,
I snagged a cutie - Olwen and Apollonia have met him, isn't he a doll?
Ob Food Content - For our Valentine's post-wedding dinner, we went to a
really yummy French place - Vin Rouge in Durham NC - we only got a table
because his/my new last name is French (Soucy)...seared duck breast in wild
blueberry sauce... YUMMY...

Generys