[Sca-cooks] Good Housewife's Jewel (Dawson)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 12:22:58 PST 2003

There is a microfilmed copy of the 1596 edition has been done by UMI
microfilms.  There is also a 1988 release from Falcon Wood Press.  And a
historical reprint from The New England and Virginia Company P.O. Box 8511,
Salem, MA 01971-8511.

There is a transcription project in progress at
http://infotrope.net/sca/texts/good-huswifes-jewell/ .

Bear