[Sca-cooks] Good Housewife's Jewel (Dawson)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 26 12:46:38 PST 2003

Note the spelling variations. Searching the net
requires the exact titles and in this case that title/entry varies.
Reference sources and library cataloguing vary greatly in
what they catalogue these titles under. I have always loved
the sources when someone gave up and just entered it all
under "BOOK", even when there was a distinct title.

Johnna the Librarian Speaking--