[Sca-cooks] of sage & toads

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 18:58:27 PST 2003

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa said:

>> I know someone who's doing research for a book on poisons.  I'll see if this rings a bell with him.
>
> If he has any resources to suggest, it would be great to have them.
> Because people are always asking me about period poison resources, and
> other than the pseudo-Abertus Magnus text, I don't know any!

I do have these two Florilegium files:

poisons-art       (42K)  8/30/94    Medieval poisons and antidotes.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/poisons-art.html
poisons-msg       (24K) 11/30/01    Medieval poisons.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/poisons-msg.html

I didn't mention these earlier because I don't think it has anything on this
tale of sage and toads. But I believe they do have some referances on period
poisons.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com