[Sca-cooks] Regarding Scappi

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Thu Feb 27 05:25:27 PST 2003

I would be interested in the cd-rom version. I can read some italian and I
have a good friend who is fluent who would be willing to help out with a
translation.  I did find an Original copy from 1570 at a rare book auction
house. It was only a mere $11,900! Just a wee bit out of my price range.  If
anyone can remember the vendor selling the cd-rom version, I would be
interested in contacting that person.  Please email me at dylansmom at cox.net
if you have any info.

Thanx,
Lavender