[Sca-cooks] Sad day for American children (and adults)

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 21:07:54 PST 2003

     I think we all have our 'Mr. Rogers' stories. I think I learned as much from him as my kids and then my grand kids did. I watched his show with all of them, learning how zippers, spoons, little red wagons, blue jeans, hub caps and all manner of items were made, thanks to his "video in the mail".
     He will be missed in this home.
Isabella
 "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:Mr Rogers died last night, at 74.

I think that we should all wear sneakers and cardigans tomorrow, and be
pleasant and neighborly in his honor. Come to think of it, being pleasant
and neighborly on a daily basis could be a good idea anyway...

'Lainie
-who will miss Lady Elaine and Daniel the Tiger