[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Recommendations?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 07:13:24 PST 2003

The thing about camp at House Blackstar is that Chirhart is almost _ALWAYS_
there.  Last year he actually went out of camp on three seperate occasions!
He loves to play and have company.  Just nudge him to wake him up and
suggest something fun to do and WHA-LA! there you are doing it.  Me, on the
other hand, well, I have wanderlust.  I just love to go about and see
everything and meet people.  If I know someone is coming or am told to stay
put then I will be there for sure, if not, well, it's up for grabs.  I do
want to make some of those viking barley bagles this year though.  They do
really well on the outdoor grill/oven.
Olwen