[Sca-cooks] Cleanup surprises

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:01:05 PST 2003

Thought you guys would like to giggle along with me.  I was cleaning up some
of the piles of junk around here, unpacking bins and boxes left still
half-packed after several events and meetings.  In one box I found about a
half pound of marzipan.  In another I found five or six baggies with
different coloured marzipan, in yet another I found what must be the weird
smell I have been trying to track down ~ some old cheese tossed in a baggie
with some chocolate.  I just tossed out another container of some science
project in a tupperware I was unwilling to open and yet another bag of
marzipan.  Gee.  I can't wait to find a SO  I sure hope he is domestic.
Well, on to this other bin left unpacked from Pennsic.  ....gee...cant'
wait..
Olwen, definetly not domestic

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds