[Sca-cooks] OT - dollhouses

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 2 21:28:33 PST 2003

Kirsten said:
> i am a dollhouse and miniature fan.. and there are some sources that use
> *primary documentation* of things like embroidery.. and then re create it
> for miniatures.. but they do base it on actual garments and on actual
> bedcovers etc...

I'm sorry for another off-topic thread, but I thought these files might be
of interest.
Dollhouses-art    (15K)  3/ 6/01    Building miniature houses in period styles
                                        by Margery La Affayte.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/Dollhouses-art.html
dollhouses-msg     (9K)  4/ 3/01    Period and period-style dollhouses.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/dollhouses-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com