[Sca-cooks] Re: Akim's Garden Question

Diamond Randall ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 5 18:58:53 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Sorry about not getting photos out.  I thought that SCA_Cooks did
not support any pics.  If I had a place to post them, I would.  I can
take digital pics of the photos of my past garden but the state of the
gardens here at Cumberland Centre are still just design layouts in CAD.
I has been entirely too wet here this winter to get any grading and actual
work done.  I also have a video of the old garden with just some rambling
commentary as I filmed.  Perhaps I can find someone who can burn it onto
a DVD and I can mail it around to folks to get an idea of what the new
gardens are going to be like.  Anyone got any advice in converting VHS
to DVD?

Work continues in the feasthall though with sheetrock being installed in
the new kitchen and the ceramic tile ready to start being laid soon.  Work
got a slight interruption today when we were graced with two more plump
deer (no. 7 & 8 this season) and we had to gut and hang them.  Tomorrow
they get butchered.  It is very nice to be able to stock close to half a ton
of
venison for feasting in 03.  We are going to serve two enormous crown
roasts of venison to the head table at Meridies Crown List.  Boy, howdy,
this sure brings down the costs of feasts with all this free meat.  I'll be
sure to bring more again to Pennsics SPCA encampment to share the wealth.
I won't be attending Gulf Wars (only an iffy chance I could) but we are
sending down a whole deer for our household encampment use.

Akim

--- Diamond Randall
--- ringofkings at mindspring.com[1]