[Sca-cooks] Re: Family brag - slightly OT

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 12:29:26 PST 2003

My cousin Debbie Langsam ( known in some circles as my Siamese cousin) and
her husband run a small chocolate business called The Barking Dog.  Among the
other things they make (obligatory medieval reference) is a chocolate chess
set and very darling mice...choc praline? body, almond flake ears, white choc
covering and ribbon tail.  Anyway, they were filmed  for the Food Network's
"Food Finds" and should have a spot on a show early in 2003.

um--url is http://www.supportgroups.org/dog/

Brag brag
Devra

Devra Langsam