[Sca-cooks] Olwen strikes again...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Jan 13 09:10:40 PST 2003

Here I was, expecting a package from Olwen, thinking it was taking quite a
bit of time to get to me.  Lo and behold!  the mail lady delivered it,
smells of cinnamon.  My staff who opens the mail brought it to me,
unopened, saying "errr, I don't think this is office related"...

I half expected a marzipan attack, and that wasn't it!

Ahhh Olwen, thank you!  To the King's taste.  Huzzah!  Milk Bones, Wix is
licking her nose from it.  Just perfect.  Thanks! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry