[Sca-cooks] RE: Gwen Cat lurking re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3081

M. C. Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:37:46 PST 2003

Hi,

Yes, I am lurking, but not much more with RL at it again.  I don't have a
Welserin translation, but if you mean Rumpolt, Yes, you are most welcome to
use it as long as the reference/web link is given.

Sounds like a very thorough class, have fun with it.

In Service
GwenCat

<SNIP>
If Gwen-Cat is lurking, I'd like to use her Welserin translation, too.
My purpose is to expose interested cooks in research, documentation and coo=
king of more medieval feasts in our area.  I know I'm not an expert, but I =
do have a whole list of experts to help.
<snip>