[Sca-cooks] My 12th Night Project photos

kattratt at charter.net kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 13 19:55:16 PST 2003

<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U91a8QPdsf
DDb7UupfL*o6JjG8PBlc5Gg0WbKU9Xfg39rX*qJBgXn74sll9q6ka2Hay3f5OjKIF705KyNu
!vZFCXZjhOo3AUYA$$>
Click here
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U91a8QPdsf
DDb7UupfL*o6JjG8PBlc5Gg0WbKU9Xfg39rX*qJBgXn74sll9q6ka2Hay3f5OjKIF705KyNu
!vZFCXZjhOo3AUYA$$>  to view

	You're invited to view my album,
12th Night Ginger Bread House
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U91a8QPdsf
DDb7UupfL*o6JjG8PBlc5Gg0WbKU9Xfg39rX*qJBgXn74sll9q6ka2Hay3f5OjKIF705KyNu
!vZFCXZjhOo3AUYA$$> , on MSN Photos!

The story will come later but the photos are online!!!
This project came out rather well and I was happy with it. Hopefully
this will send to the list!!! Otherwise I will enlist Olwens help to
lead you all to this!!!
Lord Nichola Buscelli
(who has never ever gotten used to that)

  _____

Capture the memory! You can order Fujicolor prints or create
personalized photo gifts, if the sender gave you permission.

Share your own photos <http://photos.msn.com/gettingstarted.aspx>
On MSN Photos, it's easy to share your photos online. To get started,
click here <http://photos.msn.com/gettingstarted.aspx> .
  _____

Please do not forward this e-mail without the sender's permission.

If you're having problems connecting to the site when you click the
links above, copy the address below and paste it into your Web browser.