[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest idea

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 10:02:52 PST 2003

This came through on the Iron Chef yahoo group.  I'd like to try it out
sometime for a different sort of cooking challenge.

"I have an idea for a cooking game between two friends.  Have each
friend
shop for the other cook's meal.  Obviously there have to be rules:
budget
limit, good selection of meats, veggies, etc., and a limited number of
exotic ingredients.  But it could be even more terrifying than one theme

ingredient, since your buying what you think the other person doesn't
know
how to cook."

Selene Colfox