[Sca-cooks] Food Fight OP

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 22:54:02 PST 2003

I saw this blurb for a new show on the food network, just thought someone on
the list might find it interesting.

Annan

    Be on Food Fight!

        Whether you're a soccer mom who sautes or a biker who bakes, a
sibling culinary powerhouse or cook-off champions, you could be on Food
Fight, a new series premiering in 2003.

We're looking for contestants living in the metropolitan areas of Chicago,
IL; Washington, DC; Tampa, FL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; San Francisco, CA;
Nashville, TN; Boston, MA; Baltimore, MD; Milwaukee, WI; Raleigh, NC;
Charlotte, NC; and Pittsburgh, PA.

Food Fight pits two teams (two people each) against one another. With a theme
ingredient and limited funds, contestants have just hours to shop for and
create an awe-inspiring meal. The winning team will then be chosen by our
expert chefs.

To be considered, send a VHS tape of you and your teammate to the address
below.

Here's what you'll need to tell us on tape:
Your names
Ages
What would you name your team? Why?
Describe your level/experience with cooking.
What makes you the perfect team for Food Fight?
What are your culinary specialties?

Send VHS tapes to:
FOOD FIGHT
Tentmakers Entertainment
Attn: Food Fight Casting
21313 Catawba Avenue
Cornelius, NC 28031

Tapes cannot be returned. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are
unfortunately unable to respond to everyone who would like to be on Food
Fight. If you are chosen to be a contestant, we will contact you.