[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:42:14 PST 2003

Here is the flyer for the next event in Bright Hills.  I am interested in
maybe entering the static or aphrodisiacs competitions but am fresh out of
ideas and inspiration.  Anyone have a squeek of an idea to share?
Olwen, clueless again.
Oh, hey Avraham, you could come dressed as cupid.  That would certainly get
some attention and you would make lots of new friends!