[Sca-cooks] period liqueur type recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 21:27:06 PST 2003

I believe it was Corwyn who said:
> To bring it back to a kind of period discussion, anybody got a favorite
> liqueur type recipe sources?

> See my biggest purchases of liqueur are white brandy and vodka, liqueur
> making is another of my hobbies.
You might be interested in these files in the BEVERAGES section of the

Florilegium:

absinthe-msg      (10K) 12/30/01    A cordial made with wormwood.
Apricot-Crdal-art (12K)  6/30/00    "Apricot Cardamom Cordial"
                                       by Constance de LaRose.
bev-distilled-msg(118K)  9/22/00    Medieval distilled beverages. Distilling.

cordials-msg     (106K)  5/16/01    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA creations.
Kiwi-cordial-art  (10K)  6/23/00    "Prickly Gooseberry, Mango, Cardamom,
                                        Cordial" by Constance de LaRose.
Peach-Brandy-art  (12K) 10/25/01    "Peach Coriander Brandy" by Lady Constance
                                        de LaRose.
Vodka-art          (5K)  9/15/02    "Vodka-The Little Water of Life" by Marijah.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com