[Sca-cooks] Plural of Lochac?

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Wed Jan 1 16:57:23 PST 2003

>persona name they like, before other folks come up with one
>and it sticks...
>This list seems to have greatly helped "feastocrat" get
>changed to "headcook"
>and other names across the Known World. Let's see, what can be
>come up with
>for the plural of Lochac subjects? :-)

Thats easy the plural of Lochac subjects is "the chosen ones" <grin>, or if you are being casual you could simply call them "the best". <big grin>

I suppose (she says thoughtfully) that Lochacians is right... maybe we should do a Holland and go for something completely different..

Lochac is properly pronounced Lock-aahk, though even a few of our own do pronounce it Lock-ack, which just sounds like they are clearing their throats.

Kiriel