[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Scene by Campi

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 21:22:17 PST 2003

Olwen said:
> I was thinking grating bread for crumbs.  Doesnt' look like a cheese grater
> to me.  Looks like a boot scraper type thing which would work for scraping
> stale or toasted bread across.
Yes, I would agree that this is probably bread, because of the small resulting

particles. It could be a very hard, crumbly cheese, but I think bread crumbs.
I don't know what you mean by "boot scraper". I think the scraper looks
like many modern cheese graters, although of heavier material than the sheet
steel that I usually see. I can see multiple cavities/scraping areas on the
plate.

Something I noticed was the very, angry cat in the lower left corner. I was

wondering what he/she was made at, but then I saw part of a dog nearby. The
cat doesn't look scared, just very determined to keep the chicken parts? or
whatever it has. While the lady on the right is watching the cat/dog pair, the
original lady we talked about appears to be looking at something else.

I'm also not sure why there is a bird hanging off the chair. It looks kind of
forgotten.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com