[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3037 - 18 msgs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 1 21:14:11 PST 2003

Hey, Meister Johann, there are lots of poultry (poultries? <g>) in this
picture, too, including another turkey.
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/collection/news/acquisitions/beuck4_400.htm
Actually, the whole series of four paintings is quite cool, as well as
food-related.  I picked up a couple of sets of the postcards when I was
in London last fall.
The old woman in the Campi picture still looks like she's got a big
mortar and pestle to me <g>.....
--maire, garb and food geek