[Sca-cooks] Re: Strange christmas dishes (Christmas Cake recipe)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 13:24:57 PST 2003

Moi?  ROTFLMAO  Not me!  I have been up to my
neck in doing everything for everyone else that I
couldn't even find the time to send out Christmas
cards this year. I got the Christmas tree
decorated on Christmas Eve eve, at about 2 AM.  I
was sooo busy on Christmas Day that our Christmas
dinner was almost completely prepackaged. :-(

Well, the only dish that wasn't completely
prepackaged were the yams.  I opened and drained
two cans of yams/sweet potatoes and put them in a
greased casserole dish.  I sprinkled on salt,
pepper, ground ginger, ground cardemom and golden
brown sugar. Also one Tbsp of real vanilla.  I
then dotted with 3 Tbsp of butter.  I baked it in
375 degree oven for 20 min.

No, I just like being a smart-ass. It took me
less than one minute to do, as it is something
that I learned to do in high school.

Huette

--- kattratt <kattratt at charter.net> wrote:
> Ok YOU officially have to much time on your
> hands!!!!
>

> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> >?puorG lanoitanretnI na siht sI ?yllaer hO
> >neeb evah I  ?sretrauqdaeh rieht dnif I nac
> erehW
> >t'nevaH  .sega rof owt ro noinim a rof gnikool
> >)-: .eno neve gnidnif ni kcul hcum dah
> >
> >?retteB
> >
> >etteuH

=====