[Sca-cooks] SCA Slaughtering

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 2 13:27:58 PST 2003

Back at CooksCon last year I bought a book entitled:
Of Butchers and Breeds. Lincoln Archaeological Studies 5
isbn: 1 899641 009

Devra was selling it. It discusses animal remains found
in various digs in the City of Lincoln. It has a good bibliography that
would offer further material for further reading and study.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:snipped>