[Sca-cooks] Re: Huette Got Bombed

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 18:47:33 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/31/02 11:30:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Hey- I want to know where you get one of those! I'd always been led to
> believe that they were fictional creatures, like unicorns and low-fat
> chocolate...
>
> 'Lainie

Nah.........unicorns aren't fictional. Pish posh! Whoever told you that? But
low fat chocolate......don't they call it shi.....erm......shitake mushrooms?
<big wide grin>

Misha
Who had a dream about cooking A LOT of chicken at a SCA feast......does this
officially make me a SCA cook? And......1 month and 18 days till 18!!!