[Sca-cooks] Grating bread was Kitchen Scene by Campi

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 2 20:10:47 PST 2003

I think the reason it occured to me that it might be a mortar-and-pestle
is because I got to see some really big ones this past fall in
England--maybe in the same kitchen at Hampton Court that Selene got to
see just recently? I mean, theoretically I knew that there would be big
ones, from recipes and such, but that's a whole 'nother ball game from
actually seeing one.
--maire, who's only got one, and it's small (would hold maybe a cup and
a half, total?)