[Sca-cooks] SCA Slaughtering

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:12:15 PST 2003

At Col. Wmsbg, we interpret that the cook had more important things to do
than to kill and clean animals, although he probably would have shopped for
them.   I would think butchering of large animals wouldn't require the
advanced skill of the cook to accomplish, assuming there's enough other
staff to handle it.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson