[Sca-cooks] scale models...was alternate sources

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jan 3 16:21:00 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> the reason i ask is that i will scan or copy IF there is no reasonable way
> for you to get your own copy.  it may not be quite "fair use" but i do
try..
> on the other hand if you can get your own copy of the magazine, i really
> don't feel comfortable copying it.\
> also, i wonder if it is on their webpage yet....

Well, don't worry about it then. Because of my interest in smithing, I was
interested in how they had set up a dollhouse shop, and if there might be
some equipment in it I hadn't seen before, or played with in real shops,,
but it's not worth going out and buying a magazine on a topic I have almost
no interest in, other than my usual appreciation for skill at any craft.

But, thanks for the information ;-)

Phlip, kinda wondering if they made it look as though it were authenticly
covered in coal or charcoal dust, just like most shops I've played in....

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,