[Sca-cooks] Nutter page

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 17:22:23 PST 2003

On 3 Jan 2003, at 19:58, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamant wrote:

> I just looked for it, myself, and while there seem to have been
> mirror sites, I cannot find the actual page anywhere. I guess nobody
> bothered to maintain it after the good lady passed on. <sigh>
>
> Adamantius

All is not lost!  What you need to do is to consult the Wayback
Machine!

Go to:
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Enter the URL of the good lady's site:
http://linux.cottagesoft.com/~jtn/Culinary/culhistf.html

The wayback machine has archived copies of the site from various
dates.

Although she has passed on, some of her work survives.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net