[Sca-cooks] OT:?Tudor dollhouses

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 07:06:51 PST 2003

*twitch, twitch*  Very nice sites.  One question, I noticed the Tudor has a
unique building structure, how can the bottom level support the higher
levels without being crushed?  I know why they had the higher levels bigger,
but to support weigh of the third level is what gets interesting to me.
Aurore