[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE A DICK.....................................

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 4 17:27:35 PST 2003

Also sprach Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi:
>Maybe there was someone named Bobbit around, borrowing everyone's dicks...
>
>Apolloni...er, Evil Master

No, I'm sure what happened is that I simply was using my tool with my
usual intensity, and failed to put it back in its place when I was
done. I guess I wanted it to dry off or something. At least whoever
packed up the Provincial cooking gear realized it didn't belong to
the site. It would be a shame to leave such a tool lying around in a
church.

Adamantius