[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 02:00:40 PST 2003

Lady Olwen the Odd asked:

> Greetings all.  I was wondering if Akim had any pictures of his
> garden/retreat project.  My mind keeps wandering back to his descriptions of
> the place and at quiet times, my busy hands want to go and play there.

Are you talking about his past gardens which he has mentioned? If so, see this
file for some details, but unfortunately no photos:

Pattrn-gardns-art (12K) 10/13/00    "Parterres and the Jardins Potager in the
                                       Current Middle Ages" by Akim Yaroslavich.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/Pattrn-Gardns-art.html
Or perhaps you are speaking of the Cumberland Centre, which is his large, multi-people project?

Unfortunately, although I've been promised some pictures of this for the
Florilegium, I've never gotten them. Perhaps they have their own website by now.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com