[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE A DICK.....................................

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 5 11:57:39 PST 2003

Well....ma'am...among other things, it's a private detective. <g>
It's also a name brand for a type of knife.
Any other connotations I leave to various, uhm, raunchier-minded
individuals <g>.  Which, with this bunch, probably means the whole
darned list!  Which of course, leads to all sorts of fun innuendoes and
puns.....
--maire, trying *really hard* to behave herself