[Sca-cooks] Where to get a Dick??

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Sun Jan 5 13:53:31 PST 2003

At 12:19 PM 1/5/03,Avraham haRofeh of Northpass said something like:

>In this particular instance, a brand/manufacturer of knives. Master A has
>frequently been known to brag about his 10" Dick, and, as he related,
>located his missing 6" stiff boner Dick at Agincourt, mixed in with the
>Provinical properties.
>
>What on earth did you think it meant? <grin>
>
>Avraham

I have a faux Dick, as everybody who has worked with me knows. I think I
would like to acquire a Real Dick.

My son is stationed in Geramny for three years courtesy of our good Uncle
Samuel. If I understand the previously mentioned knife, it is a German
product.  Where in Germany would you shop for this?? (While we're at it,
does anybody know how one would shop for a cuckoo clock there? My son tells
me they are just far too expensive.)

Regards,
Maggie MacD.