[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:39:04 PST 2003

>Olwen said
>Yes Stefan, the Cumberland Centre.  Probably the only reason I haven't
>begged to move down there and work on it is the location.  My asthma is
>getting worse and humidity is really hard on me.  I hope it's less humid in
>Philly in summer, otherwise I may end up somewhere else, like Boston!
>
>Have you considered New Mexico, that wonderful high desert? Humidity?
>What's
>humidity? It's one of the reasons Bear and I are planning on retiring
>there.
>Margarite

Actually, yes.  I even own some land there somewhere along Rt. 40  A few
years back I was planning on going there when I regained my senses, gave my
house back to the bank and packed.  Folks in this Barony wanted me to stay
so they made a nest for me at the Baron and Baronesses house and I stayed.
I did meet a really wonderful friend online who lives in NM named Damian
D'Antioch and we have remaind in contact all this time.  He is an archer and
at one point was Kingdom deputy archer marshall or something.  He is also a
fabulous arrow maker, apprentice in leatherwork, he drums, makes whiskey
cordials, hunts and likes to cook! <OFC>  Gunther, if you don't know him,
you should find him and get to know him.  You two may just hit it off!
Anyway, it's Philly for me next.  It's not like I'm moving tomorrow.  I have
to scout up a place to live and pack.  I'm not worried about a job.  Jobs
are the easy part.  By going there, I will only be two hours away from here
so I can still "come home" if I get lonely or scared or bored to death.  And
folks here can pop up there and play with me.  I have a habit of giving all
my friends keys to my place, even if I don't live in the same state they are
in.  It's always nice to think someone popped in to leave a wee treat for
me.  And often they do!
Olwen